Pages

Friday, October 21, 2005

What Kind Of Cute Animal Are You?

Ok, I saw this on Mistress Tootie Belle Rules...and decided to do this myself. So, here are my results. Let me know what kind of cute animal you are!

You Are A: Lamb!

lambPeaceful and gentle, lambs have been used in religious imagery for millennia. Lambs are baby sheep, an animal tended by shephards since the dawn of history. As a lamb, you tend to stay together in a flock and graze on grassy land. Lambs don't mind being led and tend not to go off on their own.

You were almost a: Kitten or a Groundhog
You are least like a: Squirrel or a DuckWhat Cute Animal Are You?

4 comments:

Nettie said...

Awww, so cute...As I jump all over the place, in keeping with mine.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Yours is so beautiful! I'll send it to my mom, she really enjoys these, and they are so uplifting.

your name is spelled just like my best friend! It was weird, at first I thought it was her that put the comment on, then realized it was someone new <:-]

Holly said...

I am a duckling! :)

Cute Quiz!

Zoanna said...

Yup, we are dumb creatures. Let's not forget Jesus repeatedly referred to us as sheep, but not to put us down. More that we would not elevate ourselves. A great read on this subject is a small paperback called "A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23." You could read it in less than two hours. Cost less than $5. You won't read Psalm 23 the same ever again.