Pages

Monday, October 03, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

Ok, Jennifer over at Idle Rambling Thoughts has so kindly tagged me with the following meme:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

Ok, my 23rd post was from Aug. 2, 2005 (or as near as I could figure it out) and I began the post by talking about how I was getting (back) into writing had had begun to work on a novel. I was talking about working on the character charts for the two main characters, and my 5th sentence was about the female character, and said:

"She doesn't want to be portrayed like that, because it makes her look a little too 'wussy' and who would want her in that condition."

So, now it is my turn to continue this tagging. The following are now tagged and need to post in their blog the same information from steps 1-5:

May at My Little Heaven
Bonnie at God's Most Wanted
Jess at the Roaming Possum
Maggie Ann at the Knitting Kat
Purple Kangaroo at Purple Puzzle Place

12 comments:

Ontario Emperor said...

I cheated, I think. I chose the 23rd most RECENT post. Since I started blogged in October 2003, I didn't want to go back into ancient history.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

LOL O.E...I never thought of that. Though I don't suppose it really matters that much for me since I haven't been blogging all that long.

Jennifer said...

Yeah, you did it! Now I'm interested in the rest of the post - and your novel!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Well, that particular novel is on a standstill (cause of school) and I'm working on some ideas for it. There is also a new weekly writers challenge put out today that I'm wanting to submit to (the topic is flowers) and I've got an idea for that. This time though I have to start entering in the Intermediate category...that scares me lol.

Unknown said...

Ok here I go...scratching my head.humm I can sam I Am.There are no green eggs and ham sam I am.LOL

Joe said...

Whew!

Jenny said...

I love that meme. ;-)

Have a wonderful week!

Katie said...

Ok so how's the novel going?

Katie said...

ok posted my question before i read the other comments (not the smartest thing). Gosh.

Unknown said...

WOW...I've been tag twice. I must be special. LOL God Bless You. Besides thats a way to get people to your site.

Sparrow said...

You've been tagged with a different meme, now Shelley! Check out the questions on my blog.

purple_kangaroo said...

I'll do it soon . . . thanks.