Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Max 5


This is just another 'fluff' post. I'm tired tonight as I have been out of town at a Sunday School Teacher's Workshop. I hope to post about it tomorrow, but for now just wanted to post something so I am keeping it light for now.

Ok, I have discovered (in the not too distant past) the Max 5 chocolate bar from Hershey. If you haven't heard of this or tried it, it consists of 5 sections to it I guess you could say. These items are pretzles, caramel, peanuts, peanut butter, and milk chocolate. Also, it is not one bar like most chocolate bars, but two pieces.

I didn't think that I would enjoy it much at first because I had never had chocolate covered pretzles and didn't think they would taste good. But, combined with the other things, it is fantabulous!

If you've not tried one of these bars, I recommend it. It takes care of salty and sweet cravings at the same time. I just had one a bit ago, and mmmmmmm boy was it good!!

4 comments:

MaY said...

Oooo...I tried it Shelley and it does taste "Fantabulous!" lol..totally agree with you!

I like the new look with your blog. sorry I just saw it now..been a while since i've been blogging and visiting blogs for that matter. School's killing me! How are you coping up?

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, what a refreshing blog. I just love coming across fellow Christian bloggers.

I'm afraid to try that candy bar. If I like something, I get addicted to it, and that's all I eat for ever and ever. My most recent addiction was butterfinger mcflurries from mcdonalds, but i've managed to over come it, and am in a little bit of a "break" if you will, in regards to addictive foods.

I've sent my mom the link to your site, as she is an avid knitter, crocheter.

blog ya later <:-}

Paul said...

Howdy,

Just blogging by to catch up with everyone and see what's happening in the blogging world.

Now, I got to try to find one of those candy bars, a sweet tooth break.

Blessings to ya Shelley,

Have a super week,

Paul

Maggie Ann said...

It does sound temptingly good!