Pages

Monday, October 24, 2005

Matthew McConaughey


Ok, remember when I did that meme thing not too long ago? One of the questions asked was to list some celebrity crushes I have had. One of the name I listed was this guy on the left, Matthew McConaughey (though I had misspelled his last name as McConahey because I wasn't sure how to spell it).

Well, since that time I have had several hits (thanks to site meter) of someone looking for pics of this cutie. So, since I didn't have any before, I thought, just for whomever it is looking for pics, I would post one.

I did a google search and of course found many, many pics. I went with this one from the movie "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" (link can be found here). Doesn't he look cute?!

So, whoever you are, whether you are one person or many, this post is just for you! God bless!

Question of the day to everyone else: What is your thought/opinion on this guy...find him good looking or not? Is his acting good? Let me know what ya think!

9 comments:

MaY said...

I've seen quite a few of his movies..and he's not that bad of an actor. I like him in the movie.."How to lose a guy in 10 days" or something like that. hehehe.

About him being cute?...well...my type is the typical Tom Welling guy. ;-P am not a big fan of matthew. :-)

Jenny said...

He's sorta cute! :-)

Pilot Mom said...

I think he's cute...maybe it's his southern accent! I'm a sucker for a souther accent...

What's my Mission said...

Hey Shelley,
do you even need to ask me what I think of this guy... He's a heart melter alright!!!!

Anonymous said...

Funny, I was just talking to someone the other day about celebrity crushes, and He was at the top of my pics. He is soooooooo gorgeous. My second pick is Josh Lucus that starred in Sweet Home Alabama, who actually resembles Matthew somewhat, I think anyway.


Another hotty is Vince Vaughan. What a big hunk of a man. I hope my husband doesn't follow my trail to this blog and see this, oh help.

Darlene Schacht said...

I love the smile! It goes well with his muscles.

Joe said...

How can we ever express our feelings at being able to see his picture?

Maggie Ann said...

Sorry, I've never heard of him, but I don't know of many actors really.

Shelley said...

Yup. Matthew's slurpalicious! Hello fellow maritimer, and sharer of names!