Pages

Monday, November 14, 2005

Crunch Time

Just wanted to let everyone know that if I am not able to post anything (or much of anything), there is a good reason. Crunch Time has hit. What is Crunch Time you may ask? Well, it happens to every student everywhere all over the world. Those last several weeks of the end of a semester when everything hits at once.

This week (Thursday to be exact), I have my Hebrew mid term; next Monday I have a term paper due for my Reformation class; the next day, Tuesday, I have a book review due for my Colonial America class. The next week my term paper for my class on 1 Samuel is due, and the following week my term paper for Colonial America is due. Then, around that time as well, I have a presentation in my Reformation class - this presentation is on the paper that I have to write. Then...oh yes, there is more...then exams start!

So, I will be busy the next little while. I am hoping to pop on and get some posting done on my blog, as well as read other people's. If you can remember, I would appreciate prayers during this busy stressfilled time. Will keep you posted on how things are going.

Have a Christ filled day!

16 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

May God bless you Shelley as you study and take the many exams. How busy you must be I can't even imagine. Thats what happens when you are loaded with intelligence lol....I'd love to see some of the cards you make. How nice to learn that you make cards and knit etc. That gives us a link of common interest...since I don't have studies in my life. *smile* Well, I guess your knitting is on hold for now! I haven't forgotten the most important thing we share...our salvation in Jesus! Hope you are having a profitable study time. Thanks for coming by to see me tonight...I miss it when I don't get online to visit, but sometimes.....you know how it is...houswork has to have its days too!

Saija said...

praying for you Shelley! yikes, i remember exams and papers and cramming, etc. ... AND sending (hugs) your way as well!

Anonymous said...

praying for you, shelley.

Jennifer said...

You have my prayers!

steve said...

prayers for you!

Joe said...

Do well! Do well!

And have a Christ filled day, too!

Katie said...

joining the voices in prayer for you

Jenny said...

Blessings and prayers for you!

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

I just thought to let you know I no longer have my website(Gods Most Wanted)

MaY said...

SAME HERE SHELLEY! SAME HERE! I'm PANICKING!!!!!

Holly said...

I will be keeping you in my prayers! As I too will be/currently in the midst of Crunch Time. But, this is the last time! :)

Kick butt with all your exams!!! :)

.:hugs:.

Anonymous said...

you rock!!!
i'm gonna hit crunch time after t-day. crunch time is the only way i get anything done, procrastination is my most well tuned characteristic.

i am jealous though, your classes sound so interesting, i'm assuming you attend a bible college? oh, i've wished i could do that so many time. now i'm stuck being a stupid old social worker, whine whine.

God bless!!

David Edward said...

Bless you as you work at your studies. Iremember how much harder Hebrew was for my western mind that Greek was. I just dipped my toe though, a long time ago - maybe ten years, or more
I posted something guaranteed to make you smile... check it out when you can

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Thanks for the prayers everyone! They are greatly appreciated!

Unknown said...

Joining the ranks of the prayers.

I'm not sure HOW I came across your blog...maybe the fantastic next blog button?
lol

Anyways, beautiful blog. I have you bookmarked.

Keep us updated as to how your exams went?

Many Blessings,
Jes