Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Just A Little Fun

Well, I seem to have hit a brick wall with regard to my posting. I'm not sure what I should write tonight.

I wanted to write something thought provoking, but my thoughts are absent. I wanted to write something full of wisdom, but my name is not Solomon. I wanted to write something poetic, but aside from nursery rhymes I don't know any. I wanted to write something that would pull in tons and tons of comments from people all over blogland, but that could be dangerous. So, I thought I'd simply pass on another email I received. This one is cool and I have no idea why it works out this way, but it does...trust me, I tried several times and it worked the way the email said it would. Why not give it a go and let me know how it worked out for you and what ya thought of it...just keep your comments nice LOL.


How Smart Is Your Right Foot?
This is funny and it will boggle your mind, and you will keep trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't . Mind control does NOT work either!!

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so...and there's nothing you can do about it!!

10 comments:

Tim said...

THAT is SO WEIRD!! But very cool. I'm going to make people try it at work tomorrow.

jae said...

that is weird!! I tried this over and over again...thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

hahaha... i asked my officemate to do it and we both ended up laughing. cool!

Jennifer said...

I was born without my right foot. But I tried it with my left foot, and it was just as funny. :-)

Jenny said...

WOW!! That is hilarious!

Good one, Shelley!

**hugs** for a good weekend!

I like exclamation points today!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

NO WAY, I am now going to waste the rest of my day trying to prove this wrong. How funny.

HeyJules said...

Is this just another way God likes to let us know we really have no control in life? We can't even make a foot go in the right direction for pete's sake!

Bar L. said...

This is so weird!!! I have to share this on my blog too, I will link back to you.

Heyjules has a great point!

kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said...

Today is Blog Browsing Day! I like what you got here. I'll be sure to drop by again sometime. God Bless!

Bill said...

I had no problem doing it. Maybe because I am left handed?