Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Past Posts

I installed a new feature on my blogs today. It is the LinkWithin widget (which I saw on someone else's blog) and at the end of every post, it gives a list of about three other posts the reader may be interested in.

I didn't recognize some of the titles (and pictures in some cases) that were being posted, so I checked them out to refresh my memory. Some of them I can't believe I wrote. To me they were really good, thought provoking or inspirational type posts. It's been a long while since I've been able to come up with some really good posts - for any of my blogs.

At any rate, I thought I would share a link to some of those posts I came across today:

1. Being Fed

2. In Other Words

3. Faces - sorry that the pictures that had accompanied this post are no longer there

4. I Will Not Forget You

5. Associating With Sinners and Such

Hope you enjoy reading these previous posts. I've not read them in a long time, so I liked reading them all again - and still can't believe I created half-decent posts! Let me know what you think in the comments here, rather than on the posts themselves.