Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

This Is Spring?

So much for spring. After the beautiful weekend we had, morning dawned with some rain which turned into freezing rain - then snow...and it's still snowing. The forecast is calling for some messy weather today and into tonight.

I got home after class about an hour ago. They've cancelled the rest of the classes for the afternoon and evening. Unfortunately, the school has stated that if need be they will use Easter Monday to make up for the missed time - but the discretion is up to the teachers. I really hope my teacher's don't go for that. I could use the break!

My math presentation was this morning, and it was alright. I didn't do a whole lot because I am terrible with math. My prof knows this and my presentation partner and I went to talk to him a week or so ago about what we were going to do so he knew I was worried about not being able to present the material correctly and whatnot. I don't think I'll get a good mark - the other girl really deserves most of the mark (unless the teacher thought it came across that she was hogging the floor and not letting me do anything). However, as long as I pass and get at least a B- then that's fine.

My Phys. Ed. presentation was supposed to be tonight, but since they cancelled classes, that will be postponed. There are two other presentations that were scheduled tonight (these are group presentations) as well. Next week we are supposed to have a test but I don't know what is going to happen now. I assume this particular teacher will make us come in Easter Monday to finish up everything. We'll just have to wait and see.

Going to head off now and get some lunch. Also going to need a nap this afternoon as I was up early trying to prepare for the math presentation. At least I have this evening to work on school work when I would normally have been in class!

Have a blessed and Christ-filled day!