Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Too much rain?

Do you ever notice how it seems that when there have been several days of rainy, dreary weather outside that we tend to feel somewhat tired and just plain blah? I wonder why that is. We've been getting a lot of rain lately, though off and on (not a constant rain) and I wonder from time to time if another ark will need to be built...hehehe.

But seriously, I've been feeling a little tired lately and I'm sure it is in part to this wet weather we are having. I'm sure part of the tiredness is from starting back to work this summer (I go to university from September to April for the past three years as a mature student) and that might be the cause of some of the tiredness...not being used to the early hours. I am also a "night owl or night hawk" as they say but I've been like that since I was little so I don't know if that is playing a factor in all of this.

Anyway, I am just curious as to why and how the weather plays a factor in whether or not we feel tired and dreary when there are several rainy days in a row...