1. New experiences and possibilities often scare me.
2. If you don't take an unexpected turn on a daily walk you might miss out on something beautiful.
3. I'm looking forward to the day I get my very own classroom - hopefully kindergarten to grade two or three...maybe four.
4. Unimaginative people never have imagined.
5. Try to find an end to the several feet of snow we've received in the last month or so.
6. I'd like to think I could find out just what exactly is what's extraordinary about me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing some knitting, tomorrow my plans include more knitting, probably, and Sunday, I want to be able to hang out with my bestie, my BFF as we haven't been able to in about a month!